Sunday, November 13, 2011

A quick naptime post

Well here I am sitting at the computer at naptime. I just finished an application for a scholarship for Bombshell Betty's Pin-up Workshop. http://www.bombshellbetty.net/pinup.html  I am crossing my fingers that I will get it as I really want to do one of her workshops!  It has been a dream of mine for a couple of years now to do a Pin-up styled photoshoot and Bombshell Betty does a photoshoot at the end of a workshop that teaches you how to pose, do your hair and makeup and how to have the self esteem to let your inner Bombshell come out! This is just what I need! Scott has duty today so its just the kids and I, at home. We will take Scott dinner later tonight so he doesn't have to eat fast food, plus it gets me and the kids out of the house!

I was just excited about my application for the scholarship that I wanted to hop on here and share! Now I'm going to get off the computer and relax until the kiddos get up!

No comments:

Post a Comment